CONSULTATION NOTICE FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AT THE ANRP
The Director General of the National Agency for Radiological Protection is launching a consultation notice relating to the supply and installation of computer equipment at the headquarters of the National Agency for Radiological Protection, in a single lot.
2. Scope of the services
This consultation consists of the supply and installation of computer equipment. Additional information on this subject is contained in the technical specifications.
3. Estimated cost
The estimated cost of the operation at the end of the preliminary studies is sixteen million (16 000 000) CFA francs.
This contract consists of a single lot.
5. Participation and origin
Participation in this consultation is open to Cameroonian companies operating in the field of computer equipment supply.
The services covered by this call for tenders are financed by the ANRP's Public Investment Budget, fiscal year 2023, on the budget line 22 23 00.
7. Consultation of the File
The physical file can be consulted during working hours at the ANRP, Service du Budget, du Matériel et du Patrimoine, BP 33732, telephone 222 203 371, and the electronic version on the COLEPS platform available at http://www.marchespublics.cm and http://www.publiccontracts.cm as soon as this notice is published.
8. Acquisition of the file
The file can be obtained from the ANRP, Service du Budget, du Matériel et du Patrimoine, BP 33732, telephone 222 203 371, upon publication of this notice, against payment of a non-refundable sum of twenty-five thousand (25,000) CFA francs, payable in the special CAS-ARMP account No. 335988 opened at the BICEC.
It is also possible to obtain the DAO by free download on the COLEPS platform available at the above-mentioned addresses for the electronic version. However, the online submission is conditioned by the payment of the purchase fees of the DAO
9. Submission of tenders
Each tender must be written in French or English.
- For off-line submission, the offer in seven (07) copies including one (01) original and six (06) copies marked as such, must reach the ANRP Budget, Material and Heritage Department, BP 33732, telephone 222 203 371, no later than 20 April 2023 at 12:00 and must be marked as follows
"AVIS DE CONSULTATION N°0002/DC/ANRP/CIPM/2023 DU 20 MARS 2023 RELATIF A LA FOURNITURE ET A L'INSTALLATION DU MATÉRIEL INFORMATIQUE A L'AGENCE NATIONALE DE RADIOPROTECTION (ANRP). To be opened only at the opening session".
- For the online submission, the tender must be transmitted by the tenderer on the COLEPS platform at the latest on 20 April 2023 at 12.00. A back-up copy of the tender recorded on a USB key or CD/DVD must be sent in a sealed envelope with the clear and legible indication "back-up copy", in addition to the above-mentioned mention, within the given time limit
10. Delivery time
The delivery period is fixed at two (02) months from the date of notification of the service order to start the service.
11. Provisional bond
Each tenderer must attach to its administrative documents a bid bond issued by a first class bank approved by the Ministry of Finance and listed on the last page of the Consultation File, in the amount of three hundred and twenty thousand (320,000) CFA francs and valid for thirty (30) days beyond the date (limit) of validity of the tenders.
12. Admissibility of Tenders
Under penalty of rejection, the documents in the administrative file required must be produced in originals or in copies certified as true by the issuing department or competent administrative authority, in accordance with the provisions of the Special Rules for Invitations to Tender. They must be less than three (03) months old or have been drawn up after the date of signature of the consultation notice.
Any offer that is incomplete in accordance with the requirements of the tender documents will be declared inadmissible. In particular, the absence of a bid bond issued by a first class bank approved by the Ministry of Finance or failure to comply with the model documents in the tender documents will result in the outright rejection of the tender without any appeal.
13. Opening of bids
The opening of bids will take place at one time on 20 April 2023 at 13:00 by the Internal Contract Award Commission in the ANRP meeting room, located in Yaoundé (ANRP headquarters, EMIA district).
Only bidders or their duly authorised representatives with full knowledge of the file may attend this opening session.
14. Evaluation criteria
Tenders will be evaluated in three stages:
- First stage: verification of the conformity of the administrative documents of each tenderer;
- Second stage: technical evaluation of administratively compliant tenders;
- Third stage: analysis of the financial proposals of the tenderers whose bids have been found to be technically and administratively compliant.
These include :
- Absence or non-conformity of an administrative document 48 hours after the opening of the bids;
- False declaration or falsified documents;
- Absence of a quantified unit price;
- Absence of the tender deposit at the opening of the bids (Article 92 of the Public Procurement Code);
- Non-compliance with the technical specifications of the consultation file;
- Non-compliance with the technical specifications of the consultation file; Non-compliance of the tender model;
- Non-compliance with the submission method;
- Non-compliance with the file format of the offers;
- Absence of the back-up copy in the event of a malfunction of the COLEPS platform (for candidates who have submitted an online tender).
At the end of the financial analysis, the tenderer whose tender substantially complies with the requirements of the technical specifications and who submits the lowest price offer will be selected.
16. Duration Validity of Tenders
Tenderers shall remain bound by their tender for a period of ninety (90) days from the deadline for submission of tenders.
17. Additional information
Additional information can be obtained during working hours at the headquarters of the Agence Nationale de Radioprotection (ANRP), Service du Budget, du Matériel et du Patrimoine (SBMP), BP 33732 Yaoundé, telephone: 222 203 371, fax: 222 203 370, e-mail: email@example.com,ou online on the COLEPS platform at the following addresses: http://www.marchespublics.cm and http://www.publiccontracts.cm