Notice of request for quotation for the acquisition of a software for instantaneous tracking of civil engineering machines from GPS tracking
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUOTATION NO. 084/DC/MINTP/CIPM-SPIAG/2021 DATED 16/12/2021 UNDER THE EMERGENCY PROCEDURE FOR THE EQUIPMENT, MONITORING AND SAFETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERING MACHINES IN THE MINISTRY OF PUBLIC WORKS BASED ON THE "GPS TRACKING" SATELLITE SAFETY SYSTEM AND THE ACQUISITION OF INSTANTANEOUS TRACKING SOFTWARE "FINANCING: BIP MINTP, FISCAL YEARS 2021 AND FOLLOWING Allocation: 55 36 470 04 340012276A
Source of funding : PUBLIC INVESTMENT BUDGET(BIP)
The purpose of this Request for Quotation is to equip, monitor and ensure the safety of civil engineering machines at the Ministry of Public Works using the "GPS TRACKING" satellite safety system and the acquisition of an instantaneous tracking software".
2. Consistency of the services
The services of the present Request for Quotation consist in:
- Supply and install on each MINTP civil engineering machine, the satellite security system, the "GPS Tracking System";
- To ensure the surveillance and the follow-up of the movements of each civil engineering machine on the jurisdiction of its territory of assignment and on the whole extent of the national territory;
- Establish a database on the movements of each MINTP civil engineering machine at its control center;
- The configuration of the monitoring platform;
- Tracking by cell phone;
- Tracking by Internet;
- Communicate with all the drivers of the machines;
- To make a cartographic follow-up of the vehicle;
- Voluntarily limit the area or the perimeter of activity;
- Stop the engines at a distance from the machines (automatic engine shutdown);
- Control and limit the speed of the vehicles from a distance;
- The GPS must be able to function outside the telecommunication network;
- The GPS must have an autonomy of operation of at least ten (10) hours;
- Train the administrators;
- Trigger the alert and report immediately to the beneficiary any suspicious situation in which one of its civil engineering machines is found;
- Proceed without delay, in case of theft, removal or disappearance of a civil engineering machine, to its tracking, recovery and return to the beneficiary in liaison with the forces of order.
The above-mentioned tasks will be carried out on the territory of assignment of each vehicle or civil engineering equipment (central services or deconcentrated services) as well as on the whole national territory.
3. estimated cost
The estimated cost is thirty million one hundred and fifty thousand (30,150,000) CFA Francs including all taxes.
4.participation and origin
Participation is open on equal terms to all companies under Cameroonian law that supply goods and services.
The services covered by this Request for Quotation are financed by the Public Investment Budget of MINTP (Fiscal years 2021 and following)
6.Consultation of the File
The Request for Quotation file may be consulted during working hours at the Ministry of Public Works, Directorate of Contracts, Tender Unit, located on the second floor of the new R+3 building housing certain Central Services of the Ministry of Public Works, located within the premises of the Regional Delegation of Public Works of the Center, door 206.
7.Acquisition of the File
The Request for Quotation File can be obtained at the Ministry of Public Works, Directorate of Contracts, Tenders Unit, located on the second floor of the new R+3 building housing certain Central Services of the Ministry of Public Works, located within the premises of the Regional Delegation of Public Works of the Center, door 206, upon presentation of a receipt for payment to the Public Treasury of a non-refundable sum of fifty thousand (50,000) CFA francs for the purchase of the file.
This receipt must identify the payer as representing the service provider wishing to participate in the consultation.
8. submission of bids
The documents constituting the bid are divided into three volumes contained in a closed and sealed envelope as follows
Envelope A containing the administrative documents (volume 1);
Envelope B containing the technical offer (volume 2);
Envelope C containing the financial offer (volume 3).
The three envelopes thus presented will then be placed in a single, closed and sealed envelope bearing only the mention of the Request for Quotation in question.
The individual parts of each bid shall be numbered in the order of the Request for Quotation and separated by dividers of the same color (other than white).
Each bid, written in English or French, in seven (07) copies, including one (01) original and six (06) copies marked as such, shall be submitted to the Ministry of Public Works, Directorate of Contracts, Tenders Unit, located on the 2nd floor of the new R+3 building housing certain Central Services of the Ministry of Public Works, housed within the Regional Delegation of Public Works of the Center, Gate 206, no later than 17/01/2022 at 11:00 a.m. local time, and shall be marked:
"REQUEST FOR QUOTATION N° 084/DC/MINTP/CIPM-SPIAG/2021 OF 16/12/2021 IN EMERGENCY PROCEDURE FOR THE EQUIPMENT, MONITORING AND SAFETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERING MACHINES AT THE MINISTRY OF PUBLIC WORKS FROM THE SATELLITE SAFETY SYSTEM "GPS TRACKING" AND THE ACQUISITION OF AN INSTANTANEOUS TRACKING SOFTWARE"
FUNDING: BIP MINTP, FISCAL YEARS 2021 AND FOLLOWING.
Allocation: 55 36 470 04 340010 2276
TO BE OPENED ONLY AT THE OPENING SESSION".
9. delivery time
The delivery period provided by the Employer is one (01) month.
This period starts from the date of notification of the Service Order to start the services.
Bids must be accompanied by a provisional bond (bank bid guarantee) valid for one hundred and twenty (120) days, drawn up in accordance with the model indicated in the Request for Quotation file, by a first-class banking establishment approved by the Minister in charge of finance. The amount in CFA francs of the said guarantee is six hundred and three thousand (603 000) CFA francs.
The absence of the provisional guarantee in the Bid will lead to the systematic rejection of the Bid at the opening.
The provisional bond will be automatically released no later than 30 days after the expiry of the validity of the bids for the unsuccessful bidders. If the bidder is awarded the Letter Order, the provisional bond will be released after the final bond has been issued.
11.Opening of Bids
The opening of the administrative, technical and financial bids will take place on 17/01/2022 from 12:00 noon in the meeting room of the Internal Commission for the Award of Contracts for Services, Intellectual Services and General Supplies (CIPM-SPIAG) located at the Regional Delegation of Public Works of the Center in Yaoundé.
The opening of the bids will be done in one time and in three stages:
- 1st stage: Opening of envelope A containing the administrative documents (volume 1);
- Stage 2: Opening of envelope B containing the technical offers (volume 2);
- 3rd step: Opening of the envelope C containing the financial offers (volume 3).
Only the bidders attend this opening session or they can be represented by one person of their choice, duly mandated, with a good knowledge of the file.
12. evaluation criteria
1. Eliminatory criteria
a) False statement or falsified or non-authentic document
b) Incomplete administrative documents for
- Absence of the original provisional bond (bid bond);
- Absence or non-conformity 48 hours after opening of at least one of the documents in the administrative file, except for the bid bond;
c) Incomplete or non-compliant technical bid due to the absence or non-conformity of the following documents
- Absence of the declaration on honor attesting that the bidder has not abandoned a contract in the last three years, and that it is not on the list of defaulting companies established by MINMAP;
- Absence of the authorization issued by the manufacturer or its authorized GPS dealer;
- Absence of technical data sheets from the manufacturer;
- Absence of a formal commitment by a guarantee certificate signed by the bidder for technical assistance during the guarantee period showing the list or description of spare parts and the frequency of intervention on site;
- Absence of a characteristic as detailed in the "Description of the supply";
- Financial capacity of the bidder less than twenty million (20 000 000) CFA francs;
d) Incomplete financial offer for:
- Absence of the stamped, signed, dated and sealed bid letter;
- Absence of the price schedule (PS) initialed on each page and signed, dated and sealed;
- Absence of a Schedule of Requirements (SOR) initialed on each page and signed, dated and sealed on the last page;
- Absence of a signed, dated and sealed price sub-detail on each page;
- Omission of a quantified price from the financial offer (Price Schedules, SOW, and Price Sub-Schedule);
2. Essential criteria
The offers retained at the end of the analysis of the eliminatory criteria must meet the following essential criteria
- Presentation of the offer on one (01) criteria;
- Experience of the bidder on one (01) criterion;
- Equipment warranty on two (02) criteria;
- After-sales service on one (01) criterion;
- Planning and deadline on one (01) criterion;
The scoring of the following essential criteria, the details of which are contained in the evaluation grid, will be done in binary mode by assigning to each criterion a positive value (yes) or a negative value (no):
N.B.: Only those bidders who have met all the eliminatory criteria and totaled at least 5 criteria out of the 6 essential criteria will be eligible for the financial evaluation.
The Employer will award the Letter Order to the Bidder whose bid is determined to be substantially responsive to the Request for Quotation documents and who has the technical and financial capability to perform the contract satisfactorily and whose bid is evaluated as the lowest.
The applicant shall commence work at the time and place specified in the Special Request for Quotation Regulations.
14.Duration Validity of Bids
Bidders shall remain bound by their bids for ninety (90) days from the deadline for receipt of bids.
Additional information may be obtained during working hours at the Contracts Department, Tender Unit, located on the 2nd floor of the new R+3 building housing certain Central Services of the Ministry of Public Works, located within the enclosure of the Regional Delegation of Public Works of the Center, door 210.
NGANOU DJOUMESSI Emmanuel