Notice of national open tender for the supply of computer equipment to MINEDUB
NOTICE OF NATIONAL OPEN INVITATION TO TENDER NO. 004/AONO/MINEDUB/CIPM/EXERCISE2021 OF JULY 01, 2021 FOR THE SUPPLY OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FOR THE EXTENSION OF THE DATABASE FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF TEACHING STAFF AND FILES OF PUBLIC NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS.
FINANCING: PUBLIC INVESTMENT BUDGET (Fiscal Year 2021)
Source of Funds: PUBLIC INVESTMENT BUDGET(BEEP)
Within the framework of phase 3 of the project to modernize the Computerized Monitoring of the Operation of Schools and Movements of Teaching Personnel (SIFEMPE), the Minister of Basic Education (Project Owner), is launching a National Open Call for Tenders for the supply of computer hardware and software, the installation and configuration of servers with a view to the extension and updating of the database for the setting up of the teaching personnel and the files of the MEs and PPEs.
2. Consistency of the service
The services covered by this invitation to tender are defined as follows :
3. Estimated cost
The estimated cost of the operation at the end of the preliminary studies is 150,000,000 (one hundred and fifty million) CFA francs including tax.
4. Delivery time
The maximum period of execution foreseen by the project owner for the realization of these services is 60 (sixty) days from the date of notification of the service order to start deliveries.
5. Participation and origin
Participation in this invitation to tender is open to all companies or groups of companies providing computer engineering services (ESII) specialising in the study and/or implementation of computer management applications in public administrations and in the provision of computer services.
The services covered by this invitation to tender will be financed by the Public Investment Budget (BIP) of the Ministry of Basic Education, Fiscal Year 2021 on budget line No. 55-15-198-17-330008-2276.
7. Consultation of the file
The physical bidding documents can be consulted during working hours at the Ministry of Basic Education, Building B, Directorate of Financial and Material Resources (DRFM), Sub-Directorate of the Budget (SDB), Public Procurement Service (SMP), Bureau des Appels d'Offres, door B01, BP: 1600 Yaoundé, Tel: (237) 222 22 86 33, and the electronic version on the COLEPS platform at the following addresses: http://www.marchespublics.cm and http://www.publiccontracts.cm
8. Acquisition of the file
The bidding documents can be obtained from the Ministry of Basic Education, Building B, Directorate of Financial and Material Resources, Sub-Directorate of Budget, Public Procurement Department, Bureau of Bidding, Door B 01, upon presentation of a receipt for payment of a non-refundable sum of 120,000 (one hundred and twenty thousand) CFA francs to the public treasury representing the cost of purchasing the bidding documents It is also possible to obtain the DAO by free download on the COLEPS platform available at the above addresses for the electronic version. However, the submission in electronic form is not possible.
When collecting the file, the bidders must in all cases, register by leaving their full address (PO Box, FAX, telex, telephone).
9. Submission of offers
File size and format
For the online submission, the maximum sizes of the documents that will transit on the platform and constitute the bidder's offer are as follows :
- 5 MB for the Administrative Offer ;
- 15 MB for the Technical Offer;
- 5 MB for the Financial Offer.
The accepted formats are as follows:
- PDF format for text documents;
- JPEG for images.
The applicant should use compression software to reduce the size of the files to be transmitted].
Submission of offers
Each offer written in French or English must be submitted in the following manner:
- For off-line submission, the bid must be submitted in seven (07) copies of which one (01) original and six (06) copies marked as such and must be received against a receipt at MINEDUB, Directorate of Financial and Material Resources, Sub-Directorate of Budget, Public Procurement Service, Tender Office, door B01 no later than JULY 29, 2021 at 2:00 p.m., local time and must bear the following mention
"NATIONAL OPEN TENDER N°004/AONO/MINEDUB/CIPM/EXERCISE 2021 OF JULY 01, 2021 FOR THE SUPPLY OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FOR THE EXTENSION OF THE DATABASE FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF TEACHING STAFF AND FILES OF PUBLIC NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS.
NB: TO BE OPENED ONLY DURING THE OPENING SESSION "
- For online submission, the bid must be submitted by the bidder on the COLEPS platform no later than JULY 29, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. sharp. A backup copy of the bid recorded on a USB key or CD/DVD must be sent in a sealed envelope with the clear and legible indication "backup copy", in addition to the above-mentioned mention within the time limit to MINEDUB, Directorate of Financial and Material Resources, Sub-Directorate of the Budget, Public Procurement Department, Building B, door 103.
10. Provisional Bond
Each bidder must attach to its administrative documents a bid bond issued by a first-class institution approved by the Ministry of Finance and listed in Exhibit 10 of the DAO, in the amount of 3,000,000 (three million) CFA francs and valid for 120 (one hundred and twenty) days.
11. Admissibility of bids
All required administrative documents must be submitted in originals or in copies certified by the competent authorities in accordance with the provisions of the Special Rules for Invitations to Tender. They must be less than three (03) months old on the date of submission of bids.
Any bid that does not comply with the requirements of this Notice and the bidding documents will be declared inadmissible. In particular, the absence of a bid bond issued by a first-class financial institution approved by the Ministry of Finance.
This Notice of Invitation to Tender will be published in the Journal des Marchés and on the COLEPS platform.
12. Opening of bids
The opening of the bids will be carried out in a single step.
The opening of the administrative files, technical and financial bids will be carried out on 29 JULY 2021 at 15:00 local time in room 618 of the Ministry of Basic Education, by the Ministerial Committee for the Award of Contracts sitting in the presence of the bidders who wish to participate or their duly mandated representatives who have full knowledge of the file.
13. Evaluation Criteria
The technical evaluation will be binary and based on so-called eliminatory and essential criteria, as follows
- Absence of bid bond at bid opening;
- Absence or non-conformity of an administrative document within 48 hours;
- Misrepresentation or presence of falsified documents in the application file;
- Omission of a quantified unit price;
- Use of both submission modes (online and offline) ;
- Non-compliance with the bid file format (for online bidders);
- Absence of the backup copy at the bid opening in case of malfunction of the COLEPS platform;
- Failure to comply with a major technical specification of the equipment;
- Satisfaction of less than 4 of the 6 essential criteria.
1. Company reference (out of 02 criteria: 1 criterion per reference)
- At least 01 (one) general reference from the Company (Minimum cumulative amount: 50 000 000 FCFA);
- At least 01 (one) reference in the supply of computer equipment and/or the development of computer applications (Minimum cumulative amount: 50 000 000 FCFA).
NB: For each contract, attach the first and last pages + acceptance report
2. 2. Methodology and schedule for performance of services (out of 01 criteria).
- Schedule of execution of the services showing the delivery time.
3. Financial capacity (out of 01 criteria).
- Presence of a certificate of financial standing for an amount at least equal to 50 000 000 FCFA
N.B.: This document must be issued by a first class financial institution approved by MINFI.
4. Proof of acceptance of the contract (out of 02 criteria: 1 criterion per document required)
- Exhibit N°4 (CCAP) initialled on each page and signed on the last page;
- Exhibit N°5 (Description of supplies) initialled on each page and signed on the last page.
N.B.: Only bids from bidders who have met all the administrative and technical elimination criteria will be admitted to the financial evaluation.
The contract will be awarded to the bidder who has met all the eliminatory criteria and whose bid has been evaluated as the lowest.
15. Period of Validity of Tenders
Bidders shall remain bound by their bids for a period of 90 (ninety) days from the deadline for submission of bids.
16. Additional Information
Additional information can be obtained during working hours at the Ministry of Basic Education, Building B, Directorate of Financial and Material Resources, Sub-Directorate of Budget, Public Procurement Department, Office of Tenders, door B01, Tel: (237) 222 22 86 33 or online on the COLEPS platform at the following addresses: http://www.marchespublics.cm and http://www.publiccontracts.cm
For technical assistance, in case of a problem related to the use of the platform, please call (+237) 222 23 8155 / 222 23 5669 or write to the email address email@example.com.
Fight against corruption and bad practices
For any attempt of corruption or bad practices, please call MINMAP or send an SMS to the following numbers: 673 20 57 25 / 699 37 07 48.
YAOUNDE le 01 Juillet 2021
ETOUNDI NGOA Laurent Serge