NOTICE N°005/ASMI/MINFI/DGD/2023 OF 16 MAY 2023 FOR THE DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT OF AN IT APPLICATION FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES IN THE DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF CUSTOMS
In view of the ever-increasing number of staff and the frequent transfers within the Customs Administration, human resources management is becoming increasingly delicate, especially since this Administration has more than four thousand (4000) staff.
Moreover, Decree No. 2013/066 of 28 February 2023 on the organisation of the Ministry of Finance assigns certain missions to the Customs Administration, namely :
- The administrative and provisional management of personnel;
- The maintenance and updating of the personnel file;
- The implementation of the DGD's organic framework;
- The census and control of staff.
These different missions require the Customs Administration to have a digital Human Resources management solution for optimal and efficient management. Thus, it wishes to acquire an Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) for an efficient and interactive management of its main missions related to the management of Human Resources.
The purpose of this Request for Expression of Interest is the pre-qualification of experts or firms of experts to participate in the restricted National Invitation to Tender relating to the design, development and deployment of an Integrated Human Resources Management System for the Directorate General of Customs.
II.1- General objective
The objective is to provide the Customs Administration with an integrated Human Resources Management application.
II.2- Specific objectives
Specifically, the said application should allow :
- Quantitative and qualitative control of the workforce;
- The forward-looking management of staff, jobs and skills
- Human resources planning;
- Management of staff careers and mobility;
- Management of initial and ongoing training;
- Management of leaves and permissions;
- Cash management;
- Distribution and payment of emoluments and/or bonuses;
- Monitoring of sanctions;
- Analysis and reporting.
3. Content of the services
The service consists of the design, development and full implementation of an IT application for human resources management (integrated and scalable management system).
4.Participation and origin
The Directorate General of Customs will provide the consultant with all the internal documentation necessary for the proper functioning of his mission, including
- Decree N°94/199 of 07 October 1994 on the general status of the State Civil Service;
- Decree N°2013/066 of 28 February 2013 on the organisation of the Ministry of Finance;
- Decree N°000598 of 02 November 2016 on the creation and organisation of the Technical Units for the collection and control of the Customs Sector in the Deconcentrated Services of the General Directorate of Customs of the Ministry of Finance;
- The organic framework of the Ministry of Finance;
- Order N° 00000824/MINFI of 09/11/2020 on the organisation and functioning of the Customs Instruction Centre;
- The texts governing public accounting;
- Any other document useful for the conduct of the mission.
The financing of the mission will be ensured by the Computer Fee, Fiscal Year 2023.
6. Submission of tenders
The closed envelope containing the expression of interest and bearing the words :
"NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST N°005/ASMI/MINFI/DGD/2023 OF 16 MAY 2023 FOR THE DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT OF AN IT APPLICATION FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES OF THE DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF CUSTOMS
TO BE OPENED ONLY AT THE OPENING SESSION".
It must be a single envelope containing volumes 1 and 2 in six (06) copies. It shall be deposited no later than 08 JUNE 2023 at 13h00 at the following address
Direction Générale des Douanes, Annexe de Tsinga, Direction des Ressources et de la Logistique, Sous-Direction du Budget et du Matériel, porte 108, sis au premier étage.
7. Composition of the file
Participation in this ASMI is open to experts and consultancy firms under Cameroonian law specialising in the development of automated business management applications and platforms, particularly ERP.
Volume 1. Administrative file
Each supplier must produce an administrative file comprising copies of the following documents, which are compliant, valid and less than three (03) months old:
- The stamped certificate of registration;
- The Trade Register;
- A certificate of non bankruptcy;
- A certificate of no stamped fees;
- A certificate of non-exclusion from the public order;
- A certificate from the CNPS;
- A certificate of direct debit issued by a bank approved by the Ministry of Finance;
- The location plan;
- The names and valid addresses of the company's authorised representatives;
- Curriculum vitae/professional qualifications of staff.
Volume 2. Technical file
Each file should consist of the following documents
- A letter of submission addressed to the Director General of Customs;
- A presentation sheet of the structure (name, company name, field(s) of activity, location, telephone, fax, e-mail); - A Form of the field of intervention;
- The tenderer's references in the provision of services to public or private administrations (copies of purchase orders, contracts, delivery notes, certificates of services rendered, etc.);
- A preferential price scale, if applicable;
- Approvals, if any;
- List of main clients, if applicable.
8. Evaluation criteria
The consultation will be carried out by an expert or firm of experts in the design and development of computer applications with a minimum of five (05) years of professional experience, having led similar missions.
The number of points awarded for each evaluation criterion and sub-criterion is as follows
- Qualification and competence of the candidate: 40 points ;
- Experience of the candidate and relevance to the assignment: 25 points,
- Equipment and work logistics: 10 points,
- Conformity of the work plan, methodology for carrying out the assignment: 25 points.
A. Experience of the Experts
The experts or expert firms will mobilise a team consisting of
- Project Manager: Project manager, at least Bacc+5, professional experience of more than ten (10) years in the field, particularly in the management of business automation projects, Certified in project management (PMP, ITIL or equivalent);
- Engineer n°2: Computer engineer, at least Bacc+5, five (05) years of experience in the field, in particular the development and integration of processes related to HR management in ERP platforms;
- Consultant n°1: Computer engineer specialised in computerised database management, at least ten (10) years experience in computerised database management, certified knowledge of SQL or ORACLE database management system, solid experience in computerised data migration;
- Consultant n°2: HR Manager, at least Bacc+5, five (05) years experience in the field of human resources management;
- Trainer (in charge of training): Computer engineer, Bacc+5, six (06) years experience in the field of ERP implementation.
B. References in similar fields
These consist of presenting supporting documents for missions of similar consistency, i.e. 03 references.
The mission must be carried out by an Expert or firm of Experts having already carried out at least three (03) similar missions and having solid references in the monitoring and control, the implementation of an ERP project.
The experience of the tenderer must be justified, for each aspect of the project, by Certificates of Good Execution (CGA) of services of a similar nature, scale or complexity, carried out over the last five years, including in particular a description and amount of the services, the duration of execution, and the signature and stamp of the bodies authorised to issue these documents.
C. Presentation of the file: Out of 25 points
- Presentation (dividers, cover, binding, etc.): 3 points
- Legibility of the documents presented: 1 point
- Compliance with forms (CV, etc.): 1 point
The pre-qualification mark is 80/100 points.
9. Evaluation and publication of results
The Expert or the firm of Experts will be selected according to the procedure defined by Articles 117 and 118 of Decree N°2018/366 of 20 June 2018 on the Public Procurement Code relating to the modalities of recruitment of individual consultants.
Source : PPRA