Computer engineering: software engineering in a few words
Software engineering is defined as the science of designing, building and monitoring applications.
This branch of computer science takes into account the different aspects of the software life cycle:
- the analysis of the need,
- the elaboration of specifications,
- the design,
- the development which includes the programming techniques,
- the test phase,
- maintenance, among others.
Developers face many challenges. They have to :
- Produce software that meets the expectations of customers,
- Make sure that users become familiar with the software and integrate it into their habits,
- regularly updating their content to meet new needs or challenges from the competition,
At Prosygma, we take great care of each of your projects. We create websites and mobile web applications in a timely manner. Our team makes sure to identify your needs before starting each job and our after-sales service is at your disposal for maintenance or any other need.